This video is to teach you how to make very simple Christmas cards. These are designs anyone can make. Very simple, very pretty. In this video, I will explain card stock, patterned paper and adhesive differences. You don’t have to be artistic to create cards. Let’s get started:
1) Cut 1 piece of 8 1/2″x 11″ of Whisper White and Real Red card stock in half. You will have 2 pieces measuring 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Fold in half.
You should have 4 pieces measuring 4 1/4″x 5 1/2″. This is the foundation for your card.
2) Cut 4 pieces of “This Christmas” Designer Series Paper (DSP) to measure 4″ x 5 1/4″.
3) Taking out another piece of Real Red card stock. Cut 4 pieces measuring 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
Set all these pieces aside.
4) Take out a piece of Whisper White Card stock, Real Red Stampin’ Ink Pad, and the “Christmas Greetings” stamp from the Father Christmas stamp set.
5) Stamp image 4 separate times on the card stock. Cut pieces that measure 2 1/4″ x 3 7/8″. Now you are ready to assemble.
6) Take a foundation, adhere the DSP to the base. Wrap the Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine around the card 3 times and secure with glue dots. Place the Real Red Card stock onto the middle of the card over the baker’s twine, then the stamped image on top of the real red card stock. Then add 2 Rhinestones to finish the look of the card.